DJ update

Went back to work on my Dear Jane quilt this week. I guess I had gotten burned out on it. Haven't done anything on it for a couple of months. I started putting it together even though I haven't finished all of the blocks yet. I'm not putting them together in the same pattern as Jane used, but I really have trouble following patterns closely and it seems like it’s no different with my DJ quilt.
I just seem to get bored and have to change things. My colors are different, the sizes of the blocks are different and now as I put the blocks together, that’s different too. I prefer to think of it as “artistic license”, in truth, I just get bored doing the same thing over and over and especially doing the same thing as someone else.
I hope to post some pictures on web shots soon.
Well, enough of a break, back to my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment