Almost moved in

I had no idea I had so much stuff. I found things I had forgotten I had. I even found projects that I had forgotten I had started. The room is looking great! I can't believe the difference. As long as I was at it I decided to redo the storage room. It is floor to ceiling fabric. I put in new shelves and got rid of some of the old "cheap" fabric that I had been working around for years. When I first discovered quilting I couldn't see paying the higher prices for the quiltshop grade fabric so I just bought JoAnn's and Walmart. I figured if I made mistakes or lost interest in this new hobby it wouldn't have cost me a fortune.
Well, now I know the the quilting bug is not going to leave me alone and I can't stand to touch that thin, hard pale fabric. So out it goes. I think I'll take some of it in to the Linus project group and see if they want it.
Back to work. Maybe I'll try get some pictures posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment