Where did I put.............


I decided some time ago that my sewing room needed some work. We live in a farmhouse that is over 120 years old and I don't think anyone has done anything to that room since it was built. There wasn't even electricity in that room. I've been running extension chords in from top light in the hall. There is also no heat in the room. As a matter of fact the only heat for the second floor is a heat duct in the center of the floor of the hall. The whole room needed to be gutted and all new walls, floor, ceiling and windows installed. So after about 15 years my dear husband dug in.
I have to give him credit. It is going to be quite a job. especially while working full time an hour one way from home. He got the electricity installed and put up a new ceiling.
The problem is I had to move everything out and store it "somewhere". I now have "stuff" everywhere.
I can't wait to have it finished! It will be so good to know where to find that piece of fabric I just know I have but can't find, or my needles, or my templates for a certain flower, etc.,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment