About Quilting..........

Hi
My name is liz and I'm a quilter. I love to make, read about, feel, look at, think about, talk about, plan or dream about quilts. I like all sizes, shapes, colors, or styles of quilts (well maybe not so much the ones from "Gees Bend"). This site will be about, you guessed it..........quilts! This blog was supposed to mainly be about quilts but I got a little side tracked. That's going to happen from time to time as I tend to have strong opinions about some things. If you stop by often you will find that out.

I've been quilting about four years now. It has completely taken over my days and my upstairs. I have vast quantities of unfinished items. I still haven't finished the first quilt I started about three years ago. It is a grandmothers flower garden I am doing by hand. I'm still working on it and vow I will finish it someday. It's good to take on trains.

I do machine and hand quilting. I piece by machine and hand. I do applique by hand and machine as well. I really have no favorite style. Paper piecing, hand piecing, machine piecing........it's all good. I'm not saying I'm good at all of it; I'm just saying I do it all.

I'm also working on a Dear Jane quilt. I started it about 8 months ago. It's going to be quite a project.

I hope to check out all of your sites soon. And I'll try to keep current with this webring.

Back to the sewing room..........

No comments:

Post a Comment